In this role the candidate will be part of Pure Prairie Hemps (a True North Cannabis Company) on site processing team based out of Sedalia Alberta. The position will entail performing general labor activities, maintenance of equipment, and operation of facility processing equipment, skidsteers, forklifts, and loaders. This position is of a seasonal nature starting in August and ending in November and consists of harvest activities where hours may be varied. Some permeant positions are available.
Compensation and benefits:
- $25/hr with guaranteed minimal number of hours weekly
- Accommodations provided on site as needed
- Daily per diem
- Significant OT opportunities during harvest periods
- Seasonal bonuses may be available based on company and each individual’s performance.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Must have valid drivers license
- Punctual and reliable
- Experience with equipment operation and asset
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Strong background and hands-on experience in areas such as farming, processing, manufacturing or equipment operation considered an and asset
- Able to work alone and manage own time wisely
- Organize incoming and outgoing deliveries to processing facility
- Manage documentation and information related to deliveries, product flow, testing, maintenance, equipment records etc….
- Operate equipment used in the processing and refinement of Industrial Hemp for CBD
- Maintain and service equipment, and facility as per schedules.
- Operate loaders, skid steers, and forklifts to manage incoming and processed product.
- Other duties as assigned.